Some cookies are not strictly necessary for the Site to work, but they help us to provide better user experience to you. If you choose to block necessary cookies, some features of our Site may not function properly. You can read more herein about the types of cookies we use, why we use them, and how you can exercise your choices.
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your browser. They are stored on your device, which might be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet or any other device.
You have the right to choose whether to accept cookies or not. However, they are an important part of how our Site works, so you should be aware that if you choose to block or delete cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of some features of our Site.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can still choose to set your browser to block or delete browser cookies. You can modify the settings of your browser, by following the information included in the following links:
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en);
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac);
- Opera (https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/);
- Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d);
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer).
- Necessary: these cookies and other identification technologies are essential for your use of the Site. We use them for certain purposes, such as assisting with user authentication, remembering user preferences and setting, so we can show you the appropriate experience and features of our Site.
- Analytics, Performance and Research: these cookies and other identification technologies allow us to obtain information about the performance of our Site in order to analyse site traffic and user behaviour and make improvements to the Site and our services.
The following tables set out the different categories of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them.
Category: Necessary (1)
|elementor||https://scrapingant.com/||Used in context with the Site’s WordPress theme. The cookie allows the website owner to implement or change the website's content in real-time.||Persistent|
Category: Performance, Analytics and Research (4)
|_ga||https://scrapingant.com/||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|__gat||https://scrapingant.com/||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||1 day|
|_gid||https://scrapingant.com/||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
|collect||https://analytics.google.com/||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session|
|tap_vid||https://tapfilate.com/||Used to track affiliate referrals. Tracks the subscription purchase by affiliate link.||45 days|